Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Unique Journey

As I grow up, I always thought that being pregnant is simple and easy but it's the opposite in my case. It's not simple and the more not easy. Nothing seems to be a problem during my first trimester not knowing that my constant vomiting and nausea results to hyperemesis gravidarum. Hyperemesis made me feel alone, unexplainable sadness and threatened my baby for abortion. I was confined in the hospital due to my Hyperemesis twice and luckily my baby and I both survived. Since then I noticed that I became overly sensitive and emotional all throughout my pregnancy, I don't like it but can't control it. I love quarelling all the people around me especially my hubby but I ended up hurt as well.
 It seems I don't have a choice since I worked far from my family. I tried not to quit and hire a nanny who is my Aunt but to no avail I ended up going back home for comfort and everything. Quiting my job is hard for me but had no regrets in doing so. The comfort of a family is incomparable, for all the sleepless and vomiting nights and for them to wake up in the wee hours just to attend me.

A glimpse of my ever loving family. My mother who always believed in the so called "pamahiin". A father who seems not to care but deep down inside especially if he saw you doing it the wrong way would correct you and his billion dollar smile that makes us happy too. An over protective brother. A beautiful sister. A caring ate Laling and Diday. And last but not the least my ever loving husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment