Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Constant Change

It’s already twelve midnight and still I can’t sleep. My baby is very asleep already and she’s so lovely. I miss her already, she’s growing so fast. It’s hard to believe that she’s already halfway to her first year of life outside my womb. Got so many photos of her but still I wish to go back and document her every move, every cry, her every improvements. My photos of her seemed not enough even if I’m taking her photo every day. It’s all true what adults said, cherish every moment, every beat of her heart, every second because you will never see that again. The only constant in this world is change. Look at her always and hold her tenderly. I love her especially the way she trusts herself to me and I will never let her down. I can now feel like a real mother as she grows up. I’m one of the luckiest mom to had the opportunity to take care of my baby personally. I will continue to work in due time and I’ll never regret quitting my work even if I’ll be babysitting until the last day of my life. Thanks to my hubby too for supporting my decision.  This will never happen without his support.

Love you big girl.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment