Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Eating 101

At her last day of being five months old, we introduced her to food, real food. We never thought that she will like it. And to our surprise she already knew how to take in the food and even taste it. Early morning my mom bought her foods and I prepared it myself (excited mom too). As I was preparing the food, everybody is busy watching me also. well, everybody in the house is looking forward to this momentous celebration as our baby eats her first food. We let her taste different flavors just to get her reaction but we know that we should let her eat foods one by one for days. First, we gave her the pureed rice with a little bit of salt and she liked it. Next is the ripe mango and she loved it. We also let her taste the grapes, unfortunately, she didn’t like it and so with the pineapple, she simply spit it (hahahaha). I think we’re more excited for her than her. So many foods to choose from and can’t wait to give it to her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment