Friday, November 16, 2012

My Life

June 2, 2012 a day that is hardly to be forgotten. While me and my mom are talking inside the room with baby, I heard someone’s very excited calling my name. As I opened the door, I saw him. The man in my dreams, my knight in shining armour, my hubby. I knew that he’s coming but I’m expecting a call so I could go and fetch him but he surprised me. And so, I directed him to our baby. I’m really moved by what I saw. He held our baby right away and look at me with almost fallen tears in his eyes and smiled. I couldn’t look at him straight in the eye because I don't want to cry but I shed a tear anyway. I want to pause that moment, if only I could stop the world for a minute or two. I hurriedly get the camera and snap a photo of them. My life, my new family, a new chapter of my life, a new beginning. It’s them that I’m offering and share my entire life with from now on. A few minutes later my mom get out of the room and my hubby embraced me with baby in his arms and said "I love you mi.". A very heartfelt moment indeed and love is all over the place. 

Here’s my snap photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment