Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BRAVE

I never liked a movie ever since, but this one moved me. It shows the great love of a mother to her loved ones, not just her husband or daughter but to all of them. It’s like a mirror in our lives. For once in our lives we’re like Merida the princess who if we wanted something will do what we think is right and not thinking for the consequences and our mom’s the queen, the ever understanding person in the whole world. Being a mom, even on the day that she found out that she was having a baby is already a very brave act. It’s not easy to go a doctor and waited and waited for your turn, and the more when the day comes that you’ll be lying in bed alone and trying to deliver the baby safely. We didn’t know what may happen but we keep on believing that everything’s will be fine and the “courage” as well. Our bravery doesn’t stop after delivery, actually it’s just the grand beginning of everything. Yes, this is really true, it’s now 2:45 AM and here I am still up to change my baby’s diaper and for her milk too. Nothing compares the happiness that she has brought us and nothing compares a mother’s love.

Sharing to you a lovely scene with me and my baby. This happens every night until she goes to a deep sleep. No matter how tired I am, I see to it to read her a story and this is my happiness sharing my life with her and to my family. I miss my hubby much.

A sweet nap for me everyone. Two more hours to go or less and she's already awake. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment